Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Video: Introducing Fabulous Rose Frame


Hello! Today I am sharing a walk-through video of my newest set Fabulous Rose Frame releasing tomorrow night (Thursday) So versatile, and coordinates with so many of my past (and future! yes, it does!) sets, this is simply a must have!  This gorgeous, detailed floral frame will pretty up any card or occasion, and so many framing options are possible with the other stamp elements. I show layering different pieces using the coordinating die sets and simple coloring to create a wow design in no time, PLUS how to change up the sketch.  Please enjoy!


 Another portrait layout, using the same elements:
 And a landscape!  These are just a FEW ways to arrange these stamped pieces, so many more!!

Do these look FABULOUS, or WHAT??

Fabulous Rose Frame stamp set and Fabulous Rose Frame and Fabulous Labels die sets will be available for purchase on Thursday night, August 31st, 7 PM Central, at ginakdesigns.com

Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Fabulous Rose Frame stamp set
Gina K. Black Onyx, Grass Green, and Wild Dandelion ink pads
Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight  (4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½”) and Layering Weight White ( 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and scraps for the die cut pieces) cardstock
Gina K. Fabulous Rose Frame and Fabulous Labels die sets
Acrylic blocks and/or MISTI, foam adhesive, die cutting machine
Spectrum Noir Markers-DG2, DG3, GG2

See you at the StampTV release party tomorrow, I hope! With so many other beautiful sets and products, I can't wait to share and see what the rest of our design team has whipped up! Have a great day!

PS I forgot to mention in the video how much I LOVE these magnet cards for my dies! Both sets come on its own magnet card like you see here!I added the labels on my own using a label maker.  Very organized of me, I must say, the old m would not have gotten a label maker, but this is the new me! Systems everywhere! :) 

9 comments:

  1. what a stunningly beautiful set! cannot wait. I love your card - personal preference was the landscape but they are so amazing!! I would have to skip a layer of foam for mailing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melanie (said with a groan)! How could you!!!! This is a STUNNING set. You are turning into my #1 enabler. You are simply amazing! Never stop sharing the gift that the Lord planted in you. Blessings and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome set. I think I like the landscape version best. I'm most excited about the label stamp and die and how it works with Fabulous Frame, which is one of my favorites. I also love the tiny flowers and the matching dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love both cards and this stamp set and die to coordinate, just loving it. I too do not like spending too much time fussy cutting. But as always you rock with your designs. Just so beautiful... Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this set and knew I had to own it. I can't wait to try it. Both orientations were lovely, but I prefer the landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are beautiful and I especially love the one where you stamped inside and there is an open space to write you message. Love it.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous designs. Love your examples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this set. Will be my next purchase along with the dies.
    I hope my cards will be just as gorgeous as yours..

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)