Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Video: Rotation Stamping with Fabulous Holiday Labels and MISTI



Hello! Today I am sharing a rotation stamping technique with the Mini MISTI and elements from my Fabulous Holiday Labels stamp set.  You can create fast and fabulous symmetrical patterns with these two step elements, creating bold graphic designs or cozy looking quilt block patterns, perfect for your winter holiday cards, or any time!  Please enjoy, and watch to the end for an advent idea for this set, along with a special message from me about our friends who are in need of prayer and encouragement this Christmas.  Appreciate your help in lifting them up! You can read more about them here


ALL my stamps sets I've illustrated for Gina K. Designs that are currently available can be found in this link
I am donating a portion of the proceeds from the purchase of every one of these sets from December 1-31st, 2017 to Asher and his family. Thank you in advance! And thank to those who have already reached out, God bless you for your love and concern.

Supplies: 
Gina K. Designs Fabulous Holiday Labels stamp set
Gina K. Pure Luxury White (4” x 4”) and Red Velvet (4 ¼” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”) cardstock
Gina k. Red Velvet, Cherry Red, and Fresh Asparagus ink pads
Tape runner, MISTI tool, paper cutter, scoring board

Apologies for any confusion I might have caused when I referred to this set as Fabulous Holiday Fillers at the beginning!  That is a real set, and one that coordinates but this one is "labels"! So many coordinating sets I can't even keep them straight sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)